Our uniform policy and dress codes have been drawn up in consultation with students, parents, staff and members of the local community, including faith groups. This revised policy will be implemented from September 2011.
- A high standard of personal appearance is expected of, and from, all students. Through our uniform policy and dress codes we aim to:
- encourage pride in the school
- encourage a sense of equality and cohesion
- protect students from social pressures to dress in a particular way
- ensure that girls of different social, religious and ethnic groups feel welcome
- support teaching and learning
- provide a safe and secure environment in which students learn how to dress appropriately.
- In these ways, the uniform and dress codes support the overall aims of the school.
For the full policy, please click here